The 8 Most Important Things You Should Know About Ellie Marshall, Executive & Business:
1. Her NUMBER ONE goal is coaching you to achieve YOUR goals.
2. She is passionate about coaching Business Owners and Business Executives to massive personal breakthroughs and to achieve amazing results.
3. She has over 25 years of business leadership and development experience in various businesses and industries.
4. Expert at strategic, competitive, business planning and putting strategic plans into ACTION plans for all levels of the organization. Also, expert in various aspects of business management including: team development, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, and operations.
5. Has extensive marketing, advertising and finance experience as the Green and Gold Card Brand Manager at American Express and the Advertising Director at Seventeen Magazine Worldwide.
6. She has two wonderful boys: Christopher who is 20 and at Franklin Pierce University and Spencer who is 15 and a freshman in High School.
7. She is passionate about animal rescue and is involved with various charity organizations, such as The Putnam County Human Society, Golden Retriever Rescue and Rabbit Rescue.
8. She loves to spend her free time outdoors; skiing, hiking or horseback riding. She is also a Master Scuba Diver.